Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
Unfortunately, my paddle was lost when my GF flipped trying to avoid a moose in the water. I'm looking for a replacement paddle. Let me know if you have one to unload!
- Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Canyonlands - South Fork Horse Canyon to Green River
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1017
All-- I'm looking for some help with some route-finding beta. I'm planning on doing the Canyonlands 8 taking the longer route to the Green River via the South Fork of Horse Canyon. Has anyone completed this route? Any information on the route down to Stillwater Canyon from the South Fork of Horse Ca...
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:26 am
- Forum: Partners & Logistics
- Topic: Canyonlands April 30 - May 1
- Replies: 0
- Views: 900
I’m thinking of packrafting the Canyonlands figure 8 as described by Forrest McCarthy. I’ll be in Moab for the packrafting class the weekend of April 28, so I’m thinking a late afternoon start into Indian Creek Canyon on Sunday. Hike the rest of the way to the confluence in the morning, float to Spa...
- Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: SOLD**2017 Alpacka Yak with Sawyer Cedar Surge paddle
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1076