Alpacka Forager Raft and Paddle for Sale*** Sold

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
Ippi_Boy

Alpacka Forager Raft and Paddle for Sale*** Sold

Post by Ippi_Boy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:05 am

I have a 2018 Alpacka Forager Raft in the Vectran Cedar Green color and a Shred Apart Carbon paddle for sale.

This was a gift from a relative that misunderstood my intentions and truly this is something I don't need. I haven't even taken it out of the bag it came in.

Total value of the above is $2,510.

Since my relative didn't give me a gift receipt, nothing I can do about it except sell. Came across this board and figured I'd try my hand here before attempting Ebay.

I'll sell for $1900. Willing to negotiate a little on the price.
Last edited by Ippi_Boy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ippi_Boy

Re: Alpacka Forager Raft and Paddle for Sale*** Sale Pending

Post by Ippi_Boy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:19 am

Currently have a deal worked out with abird2017... Until finalized this is off the market...

I appreciate abird2017 reaching out.

Ippi_Boy

Re: Alpacka Forager Raft and Paddle for Sale*** Sold

Post by Ippi_Boy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:13 am

And sold. Thanks for letting me post here. I'm keeping my account active for tips in the future.