2009 Explorer and older Yak for sale

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
Tfmace907

2009 Explorer and older Yak for sale

Post by Tfmace907 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 am

I have a Fjord Explorer that I bought summer 2009 that has been used a half dozen times. It has the newer under leg style frame with all the accessories that came with it. Oars, skeg, pump, seat. Boat is in great condition. $950

I also have an older green with yellow seams yak that I am selling. I bought it the last year that they made these I believe was 2005. Has the older style valve and a few additional attachment points. Boat is in good shape with no patches or gouges in the bottom. Some minor abrasion here and there. $500

jhawkins

Re: 2009 Explorer and older Yak for sale

Post by jhawkins » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 am

I would be interested in the Yak, could you provide any Pictures?

oscarmuffins

Post by oscarmuffins » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Hello, I'm also interested in the Yak if you have photos and have not already sold it.

thanks!

ronk

Post by ronk » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Might be interested in the FE. Any pictures?