[In Negotiations] 2010 Yak and Sawyer paddle for sale

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
smiian

[In Negotiations] 2010 Yak and Sawyer paddle for sale

Post by smiian » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 am

Good day all. Looking to move a 2010 yukon yak purchased around Jan... red color, decked, no punctures, used about a dozen times so some light wear on the bottom. Sawyer paddle for sale as well... some scratches but no breaks. ~ $1250 new, looking for 850 for the whole sha-bang-a-bang. Also would be interested in possibly trading for a rigged explorer. Currently on the East Coast but moving to Scotland in Jan. so available for sale in either US or UK.
Last edited by smiian on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

dvemstr

Re: 2010 Yak and Sawyer paddle for sale

Post by dvemstr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I am curious if you are interested in selling the paddle separately. I am not in the market for another boat, but could use an extra paddle.

Thanks,

E

smiian

Post by smiian » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I would rather sell as a whole. I don't wanna get stuck with only a raft or only a paddle. Sorry - ian

colibri

Post by colibri » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Sorry to be so stubborn, but just in case: For what prize would you let go of the boat only (no paddle needed).

smiian

Post by smiian » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 am

Ok, I yield... 700 for the boat 150 for the paddle (shipping included).

kimney

Post by kimney » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

did you sale the paddle, i would be interested in.....
thx
kim

David.H

Post by David.H » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am

pm sent