SOLD: 2007 Alpaca w/spray skirt in great condition!

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
snpratt

SOLD: 2007 Alpaca w/spray skirt in great condition!

Post by snpratt » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I am looking to sell my 2007, lightly-used and wonderfully cared for, Alpaca. The boat is in great condition and has not needed to be patched or repaired. The spray skirt was replaced in 2009 (just so it would have the updated version). I have also seam sealed the entire boat to prevent any delamination and maintain upkeep. The boat is air tight and I haven't had any trouble with it at all. It has mostly been used up in AK. I also have an accompanying AB split paddle, repair kit, throw bag, inflation bag and floor rest if you are interested in those pieces as well.

I am looking to sell all the above for ~$750 and we could discuss including shipping. Let me know if you're interested!
Last edited by snpratt on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

oscarmuffins

Re: 2007 Alpaca w/spray skirt in great condition!

Post by oscarmuffins » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 am

Hi there, I am very interested. Is this still available?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I see a photo?

Thanks!

snpratt

Re: 2007 Alpaca w/spray skirt in great condition!

Post by snpratt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

My boat is still available! Can you send me your email address and I will send you photos asap