SOLD: Yukon Yak, for sale, $600

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
oscarmuffins

SOLD: Yukon Yak, for sale, $600

Post by oscarmuffins » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Yukon Yak Pack Raft, very lightly used and in excellent condition. Includes collapsable paddle (plastic with aluminum shaft), inflation bag, spray skirt, spares and repair kit, extra inflatable seat bottom.

I got hooked on pack rafting in Alaska, where I borrowed rafts from friends. I bought this one while living in Colorado (used only once by a person in Utah), and I was determined to seek out more good trips. Unfortunately, I never used it once while living there and didn't make another trip to Alaska before moving to Minnesota.

I can send photos if you contact me. Thanks!
Last edited by oscarmuffins on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

patco

Re: Yukon Yak, for sale, $600

Post by patco » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

sent you a private message...

Len Fromzel

Re: Yukon Yak, for sale, $600

Post by Len Fromzel » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm

I am interested. Coming to Alaska July 30, to Fairbanks. If you are there, there is no shipping needed.
Please contact me at lfromzel-at-hotmail-com ( Len)
Thanks.