2010 Yukon Yak

For-sale postings by sellers.
Forum rules
This forum is for community members to sell gear etc. If you have a commercial operation but feel you have something valuable to offer the community, contact us before posting. We don't take paid advertising, but we do sometimes allow commercially-related posts that serve the good of the community - provided the community (not just Alpacka) finds them appropriate, well-intentioned, and fully disclosed. SPAM gets thrown overboard.
AlexMealy99

2010 Yukon Yak

Post by AlexMealy99 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 pm

2010 Alpacka Raft Yukon Yak Sierra Red. Includes Packtach system, inflator bag, original stuff sack, 30L Sealine Baja Dry Bag, maintenance kit, has the optional spray skirt system, does include not the skirt itself. This boat is in very good condition. Taken it on a number of trips throughout Alaska and Europe. This is not the ducktail Packraft Design Alpacka produces now. This is the more traditional, symmetrical raft shape and is highly sought after by enthusiasts. *$700*

Have many photos and happy to answer any questions.

emmarwalker

Re: 2010 Yukon Yak

Post by emmarwalker » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:03 am

I'm very interested if this is still for sale. Sent you a private message with my contact info. Thanks!

kerrygailgibson

Re: 2010 Yukon Yak

Post by kerrygailgibson » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello, I am very interested in this. Could you please let me know if it is still available?

- Kerry