I have three packrafts with three different inflation valves and would really like to have compatibility in my inflation bags.
Have screwed around making adapters, but they have been; too clunky, heavy, have removable parts that could get lost......or require adding/removing tape as needed per boat.
So I am considering cutting out the valves and replacing them all with the same type.
Wondering if folks have any suggestions on valves that:
- have a flange that can be heat sealed to tpu fabric
- have a low profile so as to not effect rolling/folding the boat
- are resistant to sand damage
- can be inflated either with an inflation bag or mouth
- have a dump feature so the air can be rapidly removed from the boat when desired
- don't leak........
- are easy to obtain (in the US)
Thanks and Happy New Year to all.
Mods, DIY gear, repair, etc...
1 post • Page 1 of 1