Keep swimming when you should be rafting? Share or beg for tips and technique .
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Great work... thank you for sharing your knowledge with the packrafting community!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Well done & thank you for sharing your work (fun) - please keep them coming
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 am
Very very nice! Love that boat color, that's the one I was wanting to order.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Wow, excellent videos by excellent packrafters, these vids will go a long long way for anyone picking up a raft. I was wondering what happened to you guys after you slowed down on your packrafting youtube page. I am glad to see you back!
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:34 pm
Thanks for the very nice comments! Glad it sounds like people are finding the videos useful.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 pm
My favorite part was the grease bomb!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 am
Great videos! I'm new to rafting and found them helpful! Any other good packrafting informational videos out there?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:13 pm